Deba knife is from Sakai Takumi Ajimasa brand and has actually been specialized in Japanese standard Professional Knives, such as Deba, Yanagiba, and so on, preserving for over 100 years in Sakai.
Currently the third master, Tsukasa Ajioka, the kid of second master, has actually taken control of all Sakai Takumi Ajimasa Brand.His Knives are well-known among Japanese Cooks of Sushi-dining and Typical Japanese Food, as Ajimasa has sought every possibilities with finest technology of typical blade brightening to understand easy-to-use, Cook’s pleasant Knives for several years.
They are actually having a great credibility amongst renowned Japanese Sushi-Dining of some Michelin Guide victors !!!
About this Deba knife Set
- For Left-handed
- Materials: Yasuki White Steel.
- Caution: These blades are the sharpest you can find, but they are not very r esistant to rust, so please handle them with care.
- Made in Japan. Sakai made
- Brand – Sakai Ajimasa manufactured
- Item Dimensions – LxWxH 15.75 x 4.53 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight – 580 Grams
- Is Dishwasher Safe – No