The J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 8″ Chef’s Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Chop potatoes, dice apples, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly. Experience confidence with each cut.
This J.A. Henckels kitchen workhorse is up for almost any task. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knife’s fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
J.A. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From utility knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with J.A. Henckels International. A best chef knife becomes your daily kitchen companion. It’s used for everything from prepping steaks for the grill to finely mincing onions, and chances are you’ll reach for it every time you cook–so it better be good.
This lower-priced line from Henckels is a great value: excellent quality knives with their standard lifetime warranty. There’s good balance, and the handles are a shade heavier than other lines, which some cooks will prefer. The 8-inch blade length is the most practical for multipurpose use, and regular sharpening will keep the stainless-steel blade razor-sharp. It’s only minimally flexible, which makes it a great choice for vegetables such as potatoes and turnips. While it’s dishwasher-safe, unless it needs sanitizing after use with raw meat, it’s often easier to hand wash.
About J.A. Henckels international classic 8″ chef’s knife
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length – 4.72 inch
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Large sized 8 inch multipurpose chef’s knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Product assembled in Spain. Blade sourced from Germany
- Made of stain resistant carbon steel that’s hot drop forged for durability
- Triple riveted handle surrounds a full tang
- Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
- Handwash with mild cleanser; lifetime warranty