Knife Sharpening Stone Kit, choose the most complte knife sharpening kit to save your time and money. All the sharpening tools you need are here: 400/1000 grit water stone to sharpen dull knives, 3000/8000 grit water stone to refine the edge, coarse Flattening Stone to keep your water stones flat all the time, Non-slip Bamboo Board to keep the stones safely in place while sharpening, Angle Guider holds the knife on the correct angle, Leather Strop to polish knife and removing burr.
This versatile knife sharpening stones kit can sharpen all kindsof flat blade and let them sharp again. The 4 kind grit is accurate, choose the appropriate grit stone according to your knife blade. Whether expensive or cheap stainless steel kitchen knife, include Scissors, X-acto Blades, Pocket Knives, Hunting Knives, Chisel, Axe, Razor, Sword or even Machete, the knife sharpening stone kit can sharpen it like new. You will get a great sense of accomplishment in this sharpening process!
You can get started quickly even if you have never sharpen any knife. Whoever you are professional or amateur, the water stone set is the best for you. Compare to arkansas stones or slipstone grinders, our Knife Sharpening Stone Kitjust need to been soaked in water for 10 minutes and no need expensive sharpening oil! Experiments prove water truly works better and makes clean-up easier! Sharpening your knife with the knife stone sharpener, you will be a professional sharpening master in a short time!
Built to last and ideal gift for your family or friends. Our water sharpening stone are made from professional grade Corundum which is Aluminum Oxide, each piece water stone for sharpening was HAND STICKY not like other machine suppression, so our stone not only have a much more precise grit but also very durable. Besides, we REINFORCED bamboo base and package to prevent damage during transportation, THICKEN non-slip mat and leather strop to provide better friction.
Real 24/7 after-sales service and 30 days no reason to return service. Our whetstone sharpening stone was inspected by third inspection company under a durability and functionality test before shipped to you. We have been doing our best to make our products satisfy every customer, but there will always be some unexpected situations, so if you have any questions or dissatisfaction with our products, please feel free to contact us, we will definitely solve your problem in the first place!
WHY MUST CHOOSE FINEW 400/1000/3000/8000?
Because 400/1000 3000/8000 grit sharpener stone can satisfy all the sharpening needs of your family.
- 400 Grit wet stone: It suited mainly as a grit to use after a coarser grit and prior to a finer grit.
- 1000 Grit wet stone: This grit have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull.
- 3000 Grit wet stone: Make edge of most knives and tools extremely sharp.
- 8000 Grit wet stone: Use to polish edge and make it smooth and bright.
HOW TO SHARPEN YOUR KNIVES?
- Soak it in water for 10 minutes, put it in the bamboo base with rubber holder on a flat surface.
- Clip the guide on knife. Use the 400grit grit side for rough grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
- Then use the 1000grit grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
- Use 3000grit side for fine grinding in 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
- Then use 8000grit side for mirror polishing for 10 minutes.
- Use leather strop to polish blade and removing burr
- Use flattening Stone to keep your water stones flat
- Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
- After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
- Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
2 x Sharpening Stone
2 x Rubber Holder
1 x Bamboo Base
1 x Knife Guide
1 x Flatting Stone
1 x Leather Strop
- Please Do not only use the middle but the whole surface!
- Please Do not hone serrated blades and ceramic knife with it!
- Please Do not let small children sharpen any knife!