Magnetic Knife Bar makes organizing your kitchen & home a breeze! Covered in elegant, satin-finished, high grade stainless steel, our classic knife block has a fully magnetic surface powered by strong magnets with a sophisticated look that effortlessly compliments your home décor. Our knife bar is a smart replacement for old-fashioned knife blocks – these knife blocks can hide mold and germs from dirty knives, and are difficult to clean. That’s why we’ve designed our knife bar with a smooth, stainless steel surface that can easily be wiped cleaned without need to scrub or use special tools to get into hard to reach crevices. Our knife block will also keep your home a safer place for your kids as it allows you to place your knives high and out of reach, making sure your children don’t get access to them. Our magnetic knife bar is also very easy to installs with the installation hardware and illustrated instructions included. *Actual length 15 ¾ inches to give you a little room to mount it*
What Makes Our magnetic Knife Bar Great?
FULLY MAGNETIC SURFACE
Our state of the art magnetic knife block has a fully magnetic surface, allowing you to confidently hang your kitchen knives instantly & securely within reach.
Our magnetic strip has an extended length, allowing you to hold more knives than most knife blocks, while still being small enough to fit into many nooks and crannies in your kitchen or workspace.
ORGANIZE IT ALL
Use our ultimate magnetic knife storage strip to hold knives, scissors, screw drivers, wrenches, drill bits, children’s toys, keys, and whatever else you can think. The possibilities are endless!
PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL
Our magnetic knife bar is covered in elegant, satin finished, high grade stainless steel , accenting any kitchen décor. The premium quality stainless steel coating our knife bar is corrosion, heat, and fire resistant.
4 Easy Steps to Mount Your Knife Bar:
- PULL OUT THE PLASTIC SEPARATOR Hold the knife bar firmly against a flat surface. With a strong grip, pull the plastic tab in a vertical motion to remove the separator, taking the baking with it.
- IF MOUNTING TO THE REFRIGERATOR attach the knife bar directly to your refrigerator’s surface (without the metal backing). Then you’re ready to begin organizing!
- IF MOUNTING ON A WALL use the screws provided to screw the backing into the wall. Use the recessed hole to create your guide marks and drill your holes.
- TAP THE PLASTIC ANCHOR(S) INTO THE WALL with a hammer before screwing the mount into the wall. Carefully place your knife bar over the backing. Then you can begin use!
- Magnets can damage TVs, computer monitors, credit cards, etc.
- *Pacemakers should be switched to Test Mode within 3 feet of the magnet
- DO NOT cut or drill into the magnetic board! You will likely hit the magnet. May result in injury.
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers/hand – the force from the knife bar to the backing is strong