Santoku knife Set create delicious kitchen creations with the Cuisine::pro Damashiro Emperor Santoku knife Set of 3 premium blades that fit comfortably in your hand. Effortlessly cut without straining your hand using this exquisite blade from Cuisine::pro.
Produced using superior-quality Japanese-engineered tsuchime, the Damashiro Emperor Santoku knife Set from Cuisine::pro additionally includes a Damascus knives inspired pattern that is explicit to premium level blades. The Damashiro Emperor Santoku knife Set features a traditional Japanese Pakka wood handle structure that is favoured by Japanese craftsman and Samurai makers. Splendidly designed and shaped for comfort and ease when used, the Damashiro Emperor Santoku Set offers the best cutting experience there is. Honed utilizing Japanese leather, this fantastic Japanese knife ensures an ideal cut every time.
About this Santoku knife Set
- The Cuisine::pro Damashiro Emperor Santoku Set of 3 contains 1 x 17cm santoku, 1 x 14cm santoku, 1 x 12.5cm santoku. Santoku knives have a low tip, broad blade perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing. The recesses situated above the blade edge helps to release thin slices and sticky food after slicing.
- The blades have undergone a premium Japanese leather sharpening process has been added providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Each blade is engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance
- Backed by Cuisine::pro’s lifetime guarantee.
- Cuisine::pro Damashiro Emperor Japanese knives are made from the finest quality Japanese steel. Inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, these knives are characterised by distinctive damascus inspired patterns on the blade of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Damashiro blades are made from specialist ice hardened Japanese steel which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge.