This Walnut Wood Cutting Board was attentively made to be one of the most functional board you will certainly ever before own. The juice groove side is made to catch any kind of juice or oil overflow from meats and fruits, deep sufficient to stand up to 3 ounces of fluids.
The reverse side, with three built-in compartments, is produced prepping as well as chopping to hold your diced onions, chives, garlic, etc. This side can also be made use of for enjoyment as a charcuterie board. Try utilizing the areas for nuts, fruit, olives, and much more. The detachable rubber feet allow for security while cutting and also the inner handles supply grasp for easy carrying.
Alfred is crafted using end grain timber. This kind of Walnut Wood Cutting Board is recognized for its toughness and highly wanted for its ‘self-healing’ residential or commercial properties. Each cut of the Chef knife goes between the wood fibers, rather than with them, which close back up after the blade exits. By reducing on a normally flexible surface, this board will certainly maintain your blade sharper for longer.
HAPPILY MADE IN AMERICA: Made in U.S.A. with our option of sustainably sourced Black Walnut. We hand select just the best hardwoods for our reducing boards so we might present you with a beautiful as well as extremely practical enhancement to your kitchen area.
Timber is a natural item, consisting of natural deviations in its appearance. Depend on that your item will certainly have its very own beautiful distinct grain and color.
Behind the Name: Alfred is named after among our favored neighborhood coffee bar here in Los Angeles, Alfred Coffee! It’s likewise a road name in our community.
About this Walnut Wood Cutting Board
- Alfred Walnut Wood Cutting Board – Thoughtfully crafted to be the most functional board you will ever own with its multipurpose design. Alfred is an end grain constructed board, known to be extremely durable and highly desired for their ‘self-healing’ properties. Each knife cut goes between the wood fibers, rather than cutting through them. These fibers close back up after the knife exits. Your knives are cutting on a naturally forgiving surface, keeping your knives edge sharper for longer.
- Versatile Built-in Sorting Compartments – Beautifully carved, we’ve integrated three built-in compartments made for prepping and chopping to hold your diced onions, chives, garlic, etc. This side can also be used for entertainment as a charcuterie board. Try using the compartments for nuts, fruit, olives, and more! The small rubber feet allow the board to effectively grip a wet countertop while cutting and the inner handles provide grip for easy carrying.
- Deep Juice Grooves – Finished with a groove around the edges to catch any excess juices or liquids during food prep and can hold up to 3.5 ounces of liquid. No need to worry about juices running off the board and onto your countertop when cooking and cutting up fruits, vegetables, and meats. Perfect for carving grilled brisket, beef, pork, or ribs at barbecues.
- Proudly Made in America – Crafted right here in the USA with our selection of sustainably sourced black walnut. We hand select only the highest quality hardwoods for our cutting boards so we may present you with a beautiful and highly functional addition to your kitchen. When cared for correctly, with proper cleaning (hand wash only) and oiling, this board will outlast most items in your kitchen. Applying your preferred oil every 3 weeks is essential to ensure that the wood remains durable.
- Small Business, Big Service – We are a small Los Angeles brand and our customers are our #1 priority. We cut no corners in our products and we will cut no corners in our support to you. Purchase with peace-of-mind knowing that we stand behind our products, and in the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will replace your board free of charge within 1-year of your order. Warranty registration instructions included.